The Prevention, Outreach and Education Department (POE) provides relationship violence and sexual misconduct education that is focused on engaging the campus community in prevention.
They have a suite of educational trainings that are available for specific audiences.
Required workshops are:
- SARV Prevention Program – 1st year on campus students (or never completed an RVSM training in a previous academic year)
- General Workshop (available Fall 2019)
- International Student Workshop (available Fall 2019)
- LGBTQ Workshop (available Fall 2019)
- Bystander Network Workshop – 2nd year on campus students (or completed only a single RVSM training in past academic years)
- Bystander Network Workshop (available Fall 2019)
- Online Education Workshop – 3rd & 4th year undergraduates (who have been on campus more than 2 years), Graduate students, Faculty, staff and employees
- Online Education Program – MSU’s Student Success Site